Sunday 2 October 2011

Jamba Juice Smoothie : Vibrant Blueberry with Soy

Today is Sunday and I got time to experiment a little. As I have mentioned in my Previous post I have developed interest in Healthy Smoothies as a Meal Replacement option.
I thought of giving Jamba Juice a try for my Lunch. After doing some research on the options they have I concluded to give there Vibrant Blueberry option. Tried the smaller option and got some Soy Protein mixed with that. Well it wasn't bad and in fact left me felling fuller. Well that's what its all about. Right food and nutrition.

It has 230 cal with 10g of Protein and comes with Vitamin A/C Calcium and Iron. Pretty good isn't it.

Here are the details if you would like to dig in.

Keep Fit.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

A healthy Lunch at Subway

If you are one of those who like to have lunch outside most of the times and are confused on the Right choices read on ... Well the place...